Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Feature and Follow #3



¡Hola Nerds!
Here is our third F&F. Before I proced I want to thank all the new followers and the old ones too for following our blog :)

How Does It Work..??

The Feature & Follow which is hosted by two awesome blogs Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

This Week's Question

Tell us about a book that you didn't like and why we shouldn't read it (as nicely and respectfully as possible)

I won this book named Secret of the Scribe and this was my first book from goodreads' first reads giveaway. I was super excited about this one but when I started reading it after few pages I realized "This one is not for me" beacuse I couldn't get into the plot and whatever was happening all went right past my understanding. Then after sometime I started getting these guilt pangs for DNFing the book and still get those so I keep trying to find someone who can read and review it but till now a friend has already tried (and DNFed it for same reason) and now another friend who my last hope is planning to read it (I hope he has some better and thoughtful views then mine).



¡Hasta la vista!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you were disappointed in your book. It's always kind of a let down when a book isn't what you were hoping for.
    Following via GFC and G+
    Laura
    www.thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/04/feature-and-follow-april-11th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Too bad your friend didn't like it either but at least you can feel satisfied that you weren't the only one who didn't like it ;-)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you were disappointed... I hate when that happens. :(

    Great post! New GFC follower! :)
    Xo, - Cary.

    My FF Post.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from the visitors... :D

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.createthecut.com