Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Feature and Follow #2


Heya everyone..!!
So this is my second FF and for those of you who aren't familiar with it here's a little info..

How Does It Work..??

The Feature & Follow which is hosted by two awesome blogs Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

This weeks Question


Late April Fools. What was the best prank you've played or had played on you? Share!


My Answer:

I am not that much into april fool pranks and its the same for my friends.Therefore I expected a quiet april fool this year too but sadly I was wrong.This year they hid my laptop and claimed that the matron had come to my room to confisticate my laptop.I still can't believe I believed them without even thinking that why on earth would she take my laptop but I was literally freaking out when I could not find my laptop anywhere.So in the end when I ran to the matron for an explanation ,she looked at me as if I had grown two heads or something and my friends were busy laughing at my expense behind me.


That's all Folks..!!
Feel free to share your favourite april fool pranks..!!
Please follow the blog by any of the methods below..:)


Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. I would freak if I thought someone took my lap top!
    New follower via GFC and bloglovin :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back.Thanks for stopping by..!!

      Delete
  2. I think I wouldn't talk to my friend for a day if they were to do that to me. My novel is on here! LOL

    Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm now following back via GFC and Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pissed off too but I took my revenge too..*evil grin*
      Thanks for following back and stopping by..!!
      I'll check out your novel..;)

      Delete
  3. I think I would react the same as you if someone hid my laptop from me. However, I hope my friends know that I'd be pissed if they took it off me. Shit would hit the fan...

    New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pissed off too but I took my revenge too..*evil grin*
      Thanks for following back and stopping by..!!

      Delete
  4. Oh no!! I would have freaked out too! I'm now following you via Bloglovin'!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back.Thanks for stopping by..!!

      Delete
  5. New follower via GFC and bloglovin! Follow me back over at Beyond the Bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back.Thanks for stopping by..!!

      Delete
  6. I don't think I could accept such kind of a prank. I would freak out if my laptop is taken (it's like the only world to me)!

    New GFC & bloglovin follower here. Here's My FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pissed off too but I took my revenge too..*evil grin*
      I followed you back.Thanks for stopping by..!!

      Delete
  7. Hi,

    I have nominated you for the Sunshine Blog Award. Do check out the award and my post here: http://njkinny.blogspot.in/2014/04/sunshine-blog-award.html

    Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have panicked if my laptop was missing too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from the visitors... :D

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.createthecut.com