Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Feature & Follow #1

Follow on Bloglovin


Hey everyone,I am participating in The Feature & Follow which is hosted by two awesome blogs Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This my first time and I'll be definitely participating in many more...!


This weeks Question

Snap it Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything. Just give us a pic.



I am sharing the pics from the most awesome night I had recently.Before you start getting any ideas,these are from my college's cultural fest concerts.A DJ night and fantabulous music performances made the night for me. Perms till midnight,unlimited dancing and crazy friends made the night even more unforgettable.


That's all Folks..!!
Please follow the blog by any of the methods below..:)




15 comments:

  1. Great pictures! New GFC follower :) My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You..
      Thanks for visiting..!!
      I followed you back..:)

      Delete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! New Bloglovin follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting..!!
      I followed you back..:)

      Delete
  3. Wow that looks like it is right up my alley!! Great pic! New bloglovin follower!
    <3
    Brittany @ Please Feed the Bookworm
    Follow Me Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting..!!
      I followed you back..:)

      Delete
  4. Those pictures look awesome! :D I'm sure you guys had a great time!

    New GFC follower :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had an awesome time..!!
      Thanks for visiting..!!
      I followed you back..:)

      Delete
  5. Wow, looks like so much fun! Thanks for stopping by! New bloglovin follower. Happy Sunday!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics Ipshita..:)
    New Bloglovin follower..

    -Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pics are great! New bloglovin follower! I nominated you for a Liebster Award - check my blog for more info!

    www.theserialbooklover.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh.. What would be the outcome of all this? :)

    Nice pics btw

    Thank you for stopping by

    Maybe you have time to read my New post
    What happens after a heart-break


    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from the visitors... :D

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.createthecut.com