Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cover Reveal: MY NOT SO SUPER SWEET LIFE by Rachel Harris

Hola BookNerds!!!
Today I am so excited to finally share the cover of the last book in one my most favorite series Super Sweet by awesome Rachel Harris. I really loved the first two books- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (review) and A Tale of Two Centuries (crap! just realized that I haven't written a review for this one. :( but believe me guys its awesome. AUSTIN *Dreamy Sigh*)
I am kinda having mixed feelings for this book, I am sad that after this I won't be able to get more of Austin and Lucas but I am also happy that finally after so much wait I will get to read how the characters get their HEA (I hope it is a HEA) :D

Oops! Ok now putting all blabbering aside I present to you the AMAZING Cover of MY NOT SO SUPER SWEET LIFE


About MY NOT SO SUPER SWEET LIFE

Release Date: April 21st, 2014
Author: Rachel Harris 

Publisher: Entangled Teen

Cat Crawford just wants to be normal—or at least as normal as a daughter of Hollywood royalty can be. And it looks like fate is granting her wish: she’s got an amazing boyfriend, Lucas; her fabulous cousin, Alessandra, living with her; and her dad planning his second marriage to a great future stepmom. That is, until her prodigal mother reveals on national television that she has something important to tell her daughter…causing a media frenzy.

Lucas Capelli knows his fate is to be with Cat, and he’s worked hard to win her over once and for all. Unfortunately, Lucas has his own issues to deal with, including a scandal that could take him away from the first place he’s truly belonged.

As secrets are revealed, rumors explode, and the world watches, Cat and Lucas discover it’s not fate they have to fight if they want to stay together…this time, it’s their own insecurities.

Well, and the stalkerazzi.

TEASERS:
 Now that we have gorgeous cover, why not have a (sorry two) little teasers till the book comes out :D




Author Bio:

Rachel Harris writes humorous love stories about sassy girls-next-door and the hot guys that make them swoon. Emotion, vibrant settings, and strong families are a staple in each of her books...and kissing. Lots of kissing.
A Cajun cowgirl now living in Houston, she firmly believes life's problems can be solved with a hot, sugar-coated beignet or a thick slice of king cake, and that screaming at strangers for cheap, plastic beads is acceptable behavior in certain situations. She homeschools her two beautiful girls and watches way too much Food Network with her amazing husband.
An admitted Diet Mountain Dew addict, she gets through each day by laughing at herself, hugging her kids, and losing herself in story. She writes young adult, new adult, and adult romances, and LOVES talking with readers! WEBSITE

Follow on Bloglovin

What do you guys think of the cover? Have you read the first and second books in this series? What are you reading currently?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great.. Would read it :D

    Thank you for coming over to my blog :)

    Maybe you have time to read my New post
    My Spring Temptation


    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sweet and flirty series, I hope you'll like it :)

      Delete

Love to hear from the visitors... :D

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.createthecut.com