Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Taste The Heat Release Day and My Favourite Recipe

Today Rachel Harris is celebrating the release day of her first adult romance title, TASTE THE HEAT  (TTH). It revolves around hot and spicy situations between a sexy Cajun Chef and a Hot Fire captain.

To celebrate the release day I am going to share one my most recent try and my favourite pasta recipe. Initially I thought of sharing a cake recipe but since my mom helps me in that I thought of sharing something which is completely my masterpiece dish and I love creamy cheesy tomato pasta. I tried (experimented with available ingredients) this recipe yesterday (7-7-2013) and it was awesome so it is also a fresh new one. I call it Cheesy Tomato Pasta. 
I do not know the exact measures as I was just playing around so I will write nearly equal quantities of what I took.
(p.s. sorry guys I forgot to take picture of my dish as my brother was in hurry to leave for his classes)

Cheesy Tomato Pasta

Ingredients:
2 bowls (nearly 150-175gms) of pasta
2-3 tbs tomato pasta sauce
2-3tbs of milk
shredded or small pieces of mozzarella (or pizza) cheese
onion and garlic diced (if you like)
2tbs olive oil
2tbs butter 
salt as needed
[tbs= tablespoon]

Boil the pasta/macaroni. Take a frying pan on medium heat add olive oil and butter now add diced onion and crushed garlic. Fry them till they become soft before turning golden brown. Now add tomato pasta sauce- mine was too thick first I liquefied it by adding boiling water and mixing- after few minutes add milk and then cheese. Let it cook till you get a somewhat thick sauce like consistency now add boiled pasta and mix thoroughly and cook for few minutes. Now pasta is ready to serve garnish with shredded cheese.

If you like pasta with more sauce (cause I do) then go ahead increase the quantity of tomato sauce and cheese. :)

I hope you enjoy it.

Share your favourite recipes. I'll love to play around with few new ones. (p.s I am a vegetarian)

Now on to Taste The Heat

image: goodreads
Synopsis:

One sexy fire captain. One Cajun chef. One combustible kitchen…


When chef Colby Robicheaux returned home to New Orleans to save her family restaurant, the last person she expected to reconnect with was her brother’s best friend and her childhood crush. As tempting as a sugar-coated beignet, Jason is one dish she can’t afford to taste. Colby can’t wait to leave the place where her distrust of love and commitment originated and go back to Vegas.
Fire captain Jason Landry isn’t looking for love, either. Disillusioned by his past, he knows he should be focusing on finding the perfect mother for his daughter. But when he first sees Colby, all grown up and gorgeous, he can’t help but be drawn to her. And when she suggests a no-strings-attached fling, Jason can’t say no.
As their relationship grows more intense, Colby finds that Jason isn’t as easy to leave behind as she thought. Could turning up the heat on something real be worth the possibility of getting burned?

About the Author:

Rachel Harris grew up in New Orleans, where she watched soap operas with her grandmother and stayed up late sneak reading her mama’s favorite romance novels. Now a Cajun cowgirl living in Houston, she still stays up way too late reading her favorite romances, only now, she can do so openly. She firmly believes life’s problems can be solved with a hot, powdered-sugar-coated beignet or a thick slice of king cake, and that screaming at strangers for cheap, plastic beads is acceptable behavior in certain situations.


When not typing furiously or flipping pages in an enthralling romance, she homeschools her two beautiful girls and watches reality television with her amazing husband. Taste The Heat is her adult romance debut. She’s the author of MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY and A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES. She loves hearing from readers! Find her atwww.RachelHarrisWrites.com.


Links: 


Follow on Bloglovin





6 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I LOVE pasta. I'm kind of a carb addict ;) Thanks so much for sharing!

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Guys!!! Glad you guys liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from the visitors... :D

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.createthecut.com