Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

QUOTE-TASTIC (2):





Quote-tastic is a simple and fun meme posted every monday where we share our favourite quotes and the books they come from.
This awesome meme is hosted by amazing Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
Join us every monday and share your favourite quotes. Don't have a blog? Need not to worry, you can share your favourite quotes in the comments below. :)


For the second Quote-tastic I am gonna share Two quotes from two very popular books.The first one is from "At First Sight" by Nicolas Spark and the second is from a well known classic "Anna Karenina" by Leo Tolstoy




Now, What is Your Favourite Quote? Please share below. :)

Hop Around and check out everyone's favourite quote of the week. 

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. So true to both! I haven't read that one by Nicholas Sparks though I think I have it at the house. He's one of our local authors so I tend to buy em even if I'm not all caught up. LOL

    Thanks for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from the visitors... :D

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.createthecut.com