Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

QUOTE-TASTIC (1): The Forever Girl


Quote-tastic is a simple and fun meme posted every monday where we share our favourite quotes and the books they come from.
This awesome meme is hosted by amazing Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
Join us every monday and share your favourite quotes. Don't have a blog? Need not to worry, you can share your favourite quotes in the comments below. :)


For my very first Quote-tastic I am gonna share my favourite quotes from The Forever Girl (review). I read this book last year and since then it has been added to my favourite read.

Now, What is Your Favourite Quote? Please share below. :)

Hop Around and check out everyone's favourite quote of the week. 

< script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.simply-linked.com/listwidget.aspx?l=963a1e62-2ab9-4bd5-8968-eba256a263a4" >






8 comments:

  1. Ooo I like. I haven't read that one yet. Thanks for joining in this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved reading everybody's favourite quotes this week :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this book, but the quotes make it sound good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful book!!! you can check out my review for it here http://gatewaytodifferentworld.blogspot.in/2013/06/review-forever-girl.html

      Delete
  3. The last quote is so sweet. So true on the first quote.

    My Quote-Tastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. That's great... :D

      Have you read the novella???

      Delete
  5. That last one is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from the visitors... :D

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.createthecut.com